Feb 14, 2009

Moon Lit Night

Haven't written a blog entry in awhile. I've been playing games so figures but I did end up finishing three games in the last week. Just replaying some parts of the games but pretty bored. Thought I'd do some posting because there's a red moon out at this time from the bushfire smoke. Not that it's out of some dread feeling but just thought it was a change to the usual so I thought I might as well do a little change by writing in my blog XD. The bushfire's getting pretty close so hopefully everyone's safe.

Anyhow I'm going to go through a bit of my week so bear with me.

Last Saturday I had a brood of hatchlings from last last Monday's 'mother' huntsman. I probably would of left them alone if they hadn't built a tangle of webs which I walked into after waking up. Yes baby huntsmans make webs to catch prey not like adult huntsmans. Firstly I didn't realize there was a infestation until later in the day when I continued to have solitary spiders crawling around. There was about thirty plus around my window area where the mother had come in and about a dozen where my light fixture was. Tried a few ways to kill them but was unsuccessful. In the end it came to bug spray. Pretty much killed them all. Also gave me a nice high XD.

Sunday was a bit disappointing seeing how it was like the quad birthday time so we should of had some sort of celebration lunch or something ... Maybe there was something after I left but oh well.

Monday I had to meet with Centrelink person about Working for the Dole so that was a hassle and just means I'm so much a bum now that they're soon going to force me to work.

Tuesday had a friend come over and play games so that wasn't boring. Didn't stay long though. So got pretty bored after.

Wednesday was more of a weird thing happen other than an actual event. It's always weird when people get off at a intersection with me and I wonder where they are going. It's like are they going home, to work, or just shopping. But most of the time they always going off in different directions. Anyways was going to a meeting at church, got off the tram, and four other people also came off. The surprising thing was all five of us made our way in the same direction and side of the road. None of us were going to the same place because it was a residential area and everyone was walking in a single line. So five separate destinations. I was curious to see who was going to break the line first. Unfortunately up the road was my church. So I was first to break off. Dang.

That's probably the last weird thing that happened during my week. Anyways Happy Valentines Day to all of yous. Even if you don't believe in corporate holidays. You know who I'm talking about.

0 remarks: