Feb 2, 2009

Nothing but Black

Sort of forgot I had a blog till today. Actually only remembered because I wasn't playing games XD. Was because had a blackout. The blackout lasted for about forty five minutes. Thing was it cut out all my gaming consoles so I thought for a bit what I did before without games. And that brings me to blogging. However there was no power so I couldn't do that either ><.

So what to do for an undetermined time ...? It was still a bit hot and my fan tower died with the power so I opened my window which came to be not such a good idea. Thought it was a good idea to have a shower seeing how it was end of day anyways to did that. After that I came back to my room and lay on the bed for awhile. That's when I noticed a shadow behind my curtain. Apparently a huntsman had gotten in and it was pretty big. I have a fly screen cover on my window but its old and huntsman can flatten themselves to slip under ... either that or its been living in my room for awhile which is scary to think about. Took about ten minutes to safely capture it and release it back in the wild. Picture's dark because there was no power or light.




Half an hour had passed and by this time there was no light at all. Someone kept bugging me to post photos but my camera was always out of batteries but luckily by this time I had charged my camera. Had a look through some old photos and got power back eventually.

So that someone that was bugging me to take a photo when I went to the beach can have a look at this photo which was taken the day after at the same beach.

2 remarks:

Ritzy said...

LOL no gaming because of black out

gold peter ..gold!

hehe

oh yer! that is the table from church hehee

Justin said...

Ooh, for me? You shouldn't have! In all seriousness, really nice sunset.