Feb 4, 2009

The New meets the Old

Okay this post might be a little boring but what the heck its my blog. I didn't know this but apparently people still make games for the NES. If you don't know what that is it is the Nintendo console that is older than me ... coincidentally I'm twenty three on tomorrow so that makes the Australia Nintendo Entertainment System roughly twenty four. The interesting thing is that one of the new games that some geek who can't get over the NES made was ... *drum roll* ...

'D+Pad Hero'.

Great I go and get Guitar Hero: World Tour and they go and release something I could of just played on my own NES ><. Just joking around. There's some interesting list of songs you can find here. So anyways here's a screenshot from the game.




If you have an emulator you can download the game and have a go. I'm just going to go back to playing World Tour.

0 remarks: