Jan 28, 2009

Blasting

Well it's been awhile since I last blogged so I thought I'd do a quickie ... maybe longer if I am bothered.

Just "cleaned" my room a bit because people coming over. When people come over it means I have to actually do the annual work of cleaning my room. I usually just shove stuff to one corner but I to tend to throw that odd empty bottle of juice out (if you don't know what this is referring to be very afraid) and sort through my pile of game boxes. It sometimes ends up quite clean. But just wait a day and its back to its previous mess. That's why I don't bother cleaning it usually.
Guitar Hero - World Tour is great and it has a drum which is quite the new concept other than DK Bongos ... anyhow the only problem is where to put that giant box? My cousins moved out so no ones using the guest room so I thought while I was cleaning I'd move it there. The moment I leave the box, my mum happens to need the room and makes a fuss on why I put the box there in her way (mothers ...) ... So I move it an inch outside the room and supposedly its in a better place now. I have a lot of trouble with boxes from new computer case boxes to gaming console boxes. A majority of my room is box space if you look carefully. Anyways lately most of it has thankfully moved to the garage so my rooms abit more free ... to get messy.

Ok getting long but I guess this is what I get for not posting for awhile.

Beached again. I know. No I didn't get sunburnt. The sun was basically gone but just in case I used some sunscreen. Weirdest stuff I've ever used though. This stuff seriously looked and smelled like hairgel. For a minute or so I debated whether someone had replaced the sunscreen with hairgel or not and whether I was going to dare put this stuff on me. My friend laughed at me and told me not to blame him this time for getting sunburnt (yes its the same guy as last time). As soon as I used it I realized it wasn't hairgel because it rubbed away (try rubbing hairgel away ...). So I swam while my friend waded abit then went back on shore to sunbake in the ever dying sun. It was pretty cool watching the sunset and coincidentally a fish jumped in front of the sun just as it set XD (where's my camera when I need it ><). Even though I was swimming by myself overall it was relaxing and great experience.

Bunch of forty degree days coming along so people slip slop slap or suffer the consequences ><.

0 remarks: