Jan 12, 2009

Haunting Past

So it's been five days and I haven't touched a game. I had planned on going to the arcade to play games but then I found out I had finally started shedding skin. Not the best time to go out when I'm shedding. So another day without games. What to write about ... well I'm sick so I need to rest a bit so here's something quick that I wrote in the past.

Life is tough. I don't know what I am to do about myself. My life is on the brink of madness but it is also on the edge of opportunities. But life is a risk and I don't know if I could take any more risks. My life is fragile, weak, I don't know what I have become. Everyday is the same, the long tiresome journey to find that you must travel that same old journey day after day. Is there no ending to such pain. The world I knew is crumbling, like it never existed. Life has no meaning, so what is there to live for? There is no ending to this misery. Cruel, cruel world, when will you end? My life is falling apart. People around me are slowing fading into memories, then they are soon forgotten. I will be soon forgotten by the living world and consumed by the darkness. The endless darkness. Which is better? A living painful world, or a dead unending darkness? There is really no difference between the two. Both are endless sorrowful worlds.

It was a draft email but was never completed and deserted in 2003. A few theory about why it was written range from sick joke to suicidal crisis. Whatever it was it's something to read XD.

0 remarks: