Jan 14, 2009

Blood Rule

It's like I don't have enough problems already. Last night I was minding my business chatting on msn when *bang* my nose started bleeding. Well it didn't sound like a bang but it felt like something popped so errr yeah. Anyways for someone who's usually immune to sickness I've been unusually sick for the last week ><. The worse thing is its the worse kind of sicknesses together.

Currently the kinds of ailments are as follows, sunburn, boardrash, course throat, cold, and now blood nose.

Yeah I thought the blood nose thing was just one off but no it happened again this morning. Been told that blood noses happen if the body is too hot but come on, the air con was on full blast and this morning just didn't get that hot. But then again it did get up to high thirties yesterday and suppose to be thirty nine today (I so want to go to the beach even though that's how I got most of my ailments ...). So anyways that's added to my problems. Maybe I should go to the hospital or something. Was really hoping that at least one of my ailments was going to disappear.

So yet another day without games and another blog post that seem to get shorter and shorter XD. I'll try to brighten up my post when I'm feeling better :D.

0 remarks: