Jan 22, 2009

Bloggers see new dawn online

Apparently today's the day to flee Australia. My cousin just left to return home to Taiwan and some friends are going around Southeast Asia. Guess that's the only real happening today so I thought I'd post what I wanted to post yesterday.

We all know its pretty horrible to rely on real news from mX so it was clear that its articles on the inauguration of Obama wasn't going to be any good. What was even worse (yes it gets worse) is that their titles aren't even close to accurate. Guess mX really puts it forward to be more entertaining than to accurately depict the news. Basically the title I've used on this post is what was used. But the article was talking about everyone who used the internet to watch the inauguration. I've only just started blogging so it just bugged me that they assume everyone's a blogger because there was a few blog posts on the inauguration. If you think I'm weird for being bugged by something so little its because I am weird.
And yes there was probably another reason that title was used. Apparently the Whitehouse has a website and there's a blog on it. It actually has been there for awhile but because Obama is starting up his reign so they took off Bush's Whitehouse website and replaced it with Obama's while announcing that the site would have better communication with the public. I don't think any of the presidents would actually write on the blog but the Media guy does and a few other important people. I haven't read anything on the blog yet but here's a link if you're interested XD.


Whitehouse.gov/blog/

0 remarks: